10 Jan, 2022
$120,000 - $135,000 yearly
Remote (Melbourne VIC, Australia)
[Hidden]* have been engaged by one of Australia's leading Government entities to source a Business Analyst for an organisational transformation.
The Business Analyst position is a 3 year fixed-term contract, with the opportunity to work on a long pipeline of work in a fully remote role.
Who you are:
- 4+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with projects and with all levels across business and technology
- Strong knowledge of Business Analyst methodologies including As-is To-Be processes
- Must be able to gather and document requirements
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Service-Now or like experience would be highly advantageous
- Relationship focussed with a view to attaining consensus.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Ability to make decisions independently and taking ownership of the processes and procedures.
- Analytical and problem solving to take on business challenges and find a sustainable solution
What's in it for you?
A great opportunity to work in a top Australian company in a fully remote role, in a lengthy fixed term contract (which includes paid annual leave and paid sick leave). Travel to Melbourne office may be required quarterly.
Sounds like you? Great! Apply below and remember to attach an updated version of your resume in WORD format (PDFs will not be accepted).
Please note: this role is open to candidates Australia wide! Salary on offer is also very competitive for a mid-level BA
[Hidden]* - Registered Dream Gig Job Seekers that click 'Apply Now' will gain direct access to the employer's job listing.
100% Remote | Work From Home, Onsite Requirements (e.g. Training, meetings etc) (Please see listing for details - contact employer for further information)