We are a fast growing start-up, with some of the largest auto manufacturers in Australia as valued clients. As a Salesforce premium partner we are trusted to deliver innovative and creative solutions using the power of Salesforce. We are quite humbled by the amazing journey we have been on since we started in 2017. Fast forward to 2021, we now have 6 offices around the globe, employing over 160 phenomenal people who are creating amazing customer experiences for 14 large partners. Our journey is only just beginning and we are excited for the opportunities ahead. If you want to play a key role in the growth of an organization – Katzion is for you.
Experience And Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in a hands-on technical/development role
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and ability to learn
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high degree of initiative
- One or more current Salesforce advanced certifications (Platform Developer 2, Architect certification(s), Sales/Service/marketing Cloud)
- Strong experience in designing, developing and implementing Salesforce applications including Apex, Lightning Web Components , Partner Portals (Experience Cloud) and Lightning Communities
- Ability to build extendable high quality production-grade Salesforce solutions
- Understand of the constraints of the Salesforce platform
- Previous experience setting up and managing Salesforce code management and CI/CD processes with experience of relevant tools like Jenkins, Gitlab
- Ability to participate/demonstrate work to clients via presentation or verbally to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions
- Should be able to work on projects and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom apps to and from SFDC
- Experience in writing effective Apex tests
- Understand authentication and authorisation in Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirement, analysis, design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Experience in source control tool like Git
- Experience in architecturing solutions on Salesforce Platform
Nice to have:
- Experience in the automotive industry
You will be responsible for the hands-on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Lightning Web Components, VisualForce, Process Builders, Flows and application integration patterns. You will serve as the technical expert on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Salesforce communities.
- Design and develop custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Lightning Web Components, VisualForce, Process Builder, Flow, application integration and data migrati
- Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
- Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Judges the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project
- Work closely with our clients in delivering the solutions and act as the primary escalation point for technical enquiries related to existing and new Salesforce enhancements.
- Participate in day to day business as usual activities, including but not limited to bug fixes, feature analysis and data analysis.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Work on new development initiatives, as well as bug fixes and enhancements of the existing SFDC solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members