[Hybrid]* is a digital consulting service provider with a team size of over 50 people - with about 40% distributed all over the globe. We have 4.9 stars on Glassdoor, check us out! [Website Hidden]
We design and build digital products for our clients, which range from ASX listed companies to mid-tier thought leaders, and product start-ups.
This role is not just about developing market leading applications, but about helping our customers build and launch sophisticated new solutions to market, while supporting an Agile delivery team.
Our customers count on us to build software of extremely high quality, and we are known in the industry for being the Quality Team. So, if you are tired of working on low quality throw-away apps and digital products, [Hidden]* is the place to be and if you enjoy working with Vue.JS and .Net Core and have a passion for automation this is the role for you.
AS A DEVELOPER WITH A VUE.JS/.NET SKILL SET, YOU WILL BE TASKED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Working withing an Agile development environment as a key member of the core team.
- Provide technical and thought leadership and mentoring on Vue.Js and wider Digital platforms.
- Architecting and Developing solutions that provide the required business benefit, with appropriate concern for ongoing operation, maintainability, scalability, performance, and consistency of design.
- Analysing systems and applications; provide well informed recommendations for enhancement and development, including Performance monitoring, product evaluation and deep technical problem solving with an ability to consider and recommend technical alternatives.
- Performing code and design reviews of software developed by others in accordance with company standards; ensuring consistent high-quality solutions are developed.
- Effectively utilising ceremonies i.e. stand ups to provide timely status updates; ensuring management and all relevant stakeholders are kept appropriately informed.
- Conducting adequate unit and system testing; providing expert advice to the test team; ensuring all software components and systems are tested effectively. Supporting the wider Agile team in successful delivery including auto testing and input to architecture design as required.
- Preparing systems documentation; ensuring all systems have adequate documentation to facilitate future maintenance in the absence of the original designers and/or developers.
- Following company IS&T processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for simplification or increased efficiency.
- Identifying barriers affecting the teams progress and recommending solutions to reach desired results; escalating issues quickly if they cannot be managed or resolved within agreed timescales.
- Undertake a consultative approach to understand needs and deliver business value.
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project lifecycle.
- Foster relationships with Clients and prospects identifying and driving opportunities.
- Have a tertiary qualification in Computer Science / IT / Engineering, or relevant industry experience.
- Be an excellent Front-end developer using HTML5, CSS3, Vue.Js, Bootstrap 4 and consuming APIs
- Be an excellent Back end developer delivering secure robust APIs using .Net
- Experience as a software developer with experience using Microsoft development tools and experience in modern API and web application design patterns.
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Excellent conceptual ability, skills in analysis and problem solving.
WHAT WILL YOUR FIRST 3 MONTHS LOOK LIKE?
- Introduction to cutting edge clients projects
- Becoming a key member of the [Hidden]* Agile technical and development team
- Jumping into an exciting product build
[Hidden]* - Registered Dream Gig Job Seekers that click 'Apply Now' will gain direct access to the employer's job listing.